Terms and Conditions – Morph Snapchat Competition
1. The Promoter is Aardman Animations Ltd, Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 02050843. Registered office at Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN. VAT number is GB609301172.
2. The Competition is open to mainland UK residents ex ROI and Northern Ireland, other than employees of Aardman Animations, their families or its agencies.
3. The competition opens on Friday 15th July 2016 at 06:00 and closes at 23:00 on Sunday 17th July 2016. All entries received after this time and date will not be accepted.
4. Entrants must be over 13 years of age, in line with Snapchat regulations.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. There will be 11 winners comprising the following:
a. 1 x main prize winner
b. 5 x runners up
7. The main prize is a one-off, exclusive Morph model made by Aardman Animations. There is no cash alternative.
8. There are 5 x runners up prizes consisting of Morph goodie bags, containing an Aardman 40th anniversary tote bag, Morph enamel pin, Mini Morph Kit, Mini Chas Kit and Morph notebook.
9. To enter, entrants must undertake the following steps:
2. If you are not already, you must then follow @PirateMorphComp on Snapchat. You can do this by swiping down when in camera mode, clicking on ‘Add Friends’, then ‘Add by Username’ and then searching for @PirateMorphComp in the directory
3. Snap yourself with the Morph Harbour Festival Snapchat Geofilter
4. Send your Snap to @PirateMorphComp via a direct message on Snapchat. It would be great if your Snap to @PirateMorphComp is between 5-10 seconds long so that we can correctly log your entry (to do this simply take your photo and then tap the circle in the bottom left hand corner. Then select the number of seconds you’d like to send it for and it will return to the image. To send, tap the arrow in the bottom right hand corner and select @PirateMorphComp as recipient.
10. Snapchat entry only.
11. Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received during the promotional period. Winning entries will be replayed and screenshot in order to save and share details of the winner.
12. The winners will be notified during w/c 18th July 2016 via a direct Snapchat message from @PirateMorphComp. Winners will be required to provide contact details to Aardman in order to arrange delivery of prizes.
13. Prizes will be sent out no later than 1 month after the competition closes. Each recipient will need to be available to sign for and receive their prize from a courier.
14. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
15. By submitting an entry on Snapchat, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and to the use of the entrant’s personal information as described in these terms and conditions.
16. The entrant’s entry must not contain or comprise items, text or images which:
a. are defamatory or libellous of any person; or
b. are obscene, offensive, profane, hateful, violent or inflammatory; or
c. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
d. infringe any copyright, database right, proprietary business information, trade mark or other intellectual property of any other person; or
e. violate any privacy right of any other person; or
f. breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
g. are in contempt of court; or
h. are likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or, annoy or injure any other person; or
i. impersonate any person, or misrepresent the entrant’s identity or affiliation with any person; or
j. are illegal or which advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; or
k. contain any commercial solicitations, advertising or which promote the services of a competitor.
17. Entries not complying with these terms and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason.
19. Winners’ names and counties will be made available after 31st July 2016 by sending a SAE to Morph Snapchat competition, Aardman Animations, Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN
20. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the competition or terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
21. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
22. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Each entrant or participant completely releases Snapchat from all claims based on, related to, or arising from the Promotion.
24. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Snapchat.