Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
www.amazingmorph.com is a site operated by Aardman Animations Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02050843 and have our registered office at Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN. Our VAT number is GB609301172.
We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it .
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
All characters created by Aardman Animations Limited are protected as intellectual property.
The trade marks set out below are the UK registered trade marks of Aardman Animations Limited:
The following words and their visual depiction are registered trade marks of Aardman Animations Limited: “Wallace & Gromit”; “Shaun the Sheep”; “Timmy Time” and “Morph”.
The following words are registered trade marks of Aardman Animations Limited: “Chop Socky Chooks” and “Creature Comforts.”
Visual depictions of the following are registered trade marks of Aardman Animations Limited: “Aardman” and “Underdog.”
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.aardman.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.amazingmorph.com is a site operated by Aardman Animations Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02050843 and we have our registered office at Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN. Our VAT number is GB609301172.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Morph in the World competition terms and conditions
Prize competition terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Morph in the World competition, July 27th – September 7th.
2. The promoter of this competition is Aardman Animations Limited, Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN (“Aardman”).
3. This competition is open worldwide to fans aged thirteen (13) and over, except for employees of Aardman, their families or agents, or any third party directly associated with this competition. If you are under 13 please ask a parent or guardian to take part on your behalf.
4. Multiple entries from a single person are permitted.
5. The competition is free to enter.
6. The competition is to win a one-of-a-kind Morph in the World trophy, created by our senior Morph model maker (including free postage).
7. The competition opens at 12:00 on 27.07.2018 and closes at 17:00 on 07.09.2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received outside of these times will not be accepted.
8. To enter, entrants must create a Morph model and then take a photo of their model in a real life setting (the park, the beach, at home, etc.). Entrants must then email their entries to MorphCreations@Aardman.com by the Closing Date – please remember to attach your entry to your email! Photos will then be uploaded to our competition gallery on https://amazingmorph.com
9. Aardman accepts no responsibility for entries that are not successfully submitted or received for any reason.
10. Competition entries will be judged by a panel of Aardman judges based on what they consider to be the funniest picture of Morph in the world and the judges will select a winner based on these criteria. The decision of the judges (acting reasonably) will be final. Within thirty (30) days after the Closing Date interested persons can request, and Aardman will provide, the names of the judges. Such requests should be emailed to MorphCreations@Aardman.com.
11. The winner will be notified by email and asked to reply to Aardman with their contact details to claim their prize. This should be done within a reasonable time after the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond to Aardman within a reasonable time (being at least fourteen (14) days) after being notified that they are a winner, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and Aardman will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner within fourteen (14) days of providing their contact details.
13. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Aardman reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
14. Entries to the competition must not contain or comprise items, text or images which are in any way obscene, defamatory, libellous, discriminatory, hateful or violent (including inciting hatred or violence), unlawful in any way (including breaching the copyright or other rights of any third party), or otherwise offensive, upsetting or objectionable in any way. Entries should also not contain any pictures or videos of the person submitting the entry.
15. The decision of Aardman regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Aardman reserves the right to not accept entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or to refuse entry to, or to refuse to award the prize to, any person who is in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. Aardman reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Aardman does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry. However, by submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material to Aardman you acknowledge and agree that you are granting Aardman a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence your competition entry and any accompanying materials for our business purposes.
19. The winner’s first name may be posted on our websites and/or social media channels that relate to the competition. In addition, and in accordance with applicable competition rules (including the CAP code), the winner’s first name, surname and county can be obtained by sending an email to MorphCreations@Aardman.com within thirty (30) days after the Closing Date. Entrants acknowledge that if they are a winner then their first name may be displayed on websites and/or social media, and their first name, surname and county may be made available to individuals who request this information within the timeframe above. Further information about the CAP code is available at https://www.asa.org.uk/about-asa-and-cap.html.
21. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. If you have any questions about this competition, or about any other competitions we have run previously, please get in touch with us on MorphCreations@Aardman.com.